Upon successful completion of half-day, full-day or multi-day trainings, participants earn a Certificate of Intercultural and Global Competency.
- Navigate the many layers that can negatively impact communication and collaboration among individuals of diverse backgrounds;
- Understand the impact of culture on business communication, collaboration, and negotiation;
- Develop strategies to utilize "culture" to strategically plan for success when dealing with culturally diverse individuals;
- Appreciate how cultures shape beliefs, values, attitudes, communication, collaboration, and negotiation;
- Possess a competitive advantage in the marketplace as companies and businesses increasingly demand cultural sensitivity and global competency of their employees, leaders and business partners.